A feature where the car is kept above freezing
We all know how it feels to come out to your car when it's frozen outside, teslas allow you to start warming up and then come out later, after it's heated a bit, but what if it could just, stay above a set point at all times, like 5°C (not do anything if higher).
Right now you can't set the AC any lower than 15°C, that's super easy to change, and the logic for this idea should be super easy to implement since it's only software.
Basically, a mode that keeps the car above freezing using the heater/heat pump if battery is above 20%.
* Prevents windows freezing
* Prevents some amount of snow from collecting on the car
* Can be left in this mode overnight while outside in sub 0°C
* You are not forced to unload temperature sensitive luggage from the car overnight, e.g. in hotels.
* Uses battery
* Heavy snow fall would require a large energy expendature (worth it?)
Could be two seperate flags, "keep interior above freezing" or "keep interior above freezing and windows clear"